Not-for-profit Law
Legal help for community organisations

Tax Reporting

Please change your location to view this page.

This page contains content that does not match your current location

There are several kinds of reporting that can be requried for tax purposes. 

Many business taxes (where not-for-profits are required to pay these - this will depend on your circumstances) can be completed on a form called an activity statement. Activity statements can be used to report and pay 'pay as you go' (PAYG) instalments and withholding, fringe benefits tax (FBT) instalments, goods and services tax (GST) and related tax obligations.

For more information go to the ATO webpage.

Last Updated: 28 May 2014