Please change your location to view this page.
This page contains content that does not match your current location
Make the news for all the right reasons.
Social media can be an invaluable tool in promoting the work of your organisation, but if not properly managed it has the potential to cause damage to your organisation, clients, employees or volunteers. In this session we’ll step you through the key legal risks when using social media.
You'll learn about:
- Social media and its key legal risks
- Managing social media use
- Addressing inappropriate workplace behaviour
- How to deal with misconduct on social media
- Top tips for developing social media policies
We’ll also give you additional resources to help you in the future.
Who should attend?
Board/committee members, employees or volunteers involved in communications
Maximum number of participants
30. If you think your group will exceed 30 participants please contact us to discuss further
One of our lawyers with expertise in charity and not-for-profit law and experience in providing training to community groups
Stay up to date with news and changes to the law. Sign up for our monthly newsletter.