Please change your location to view this page.
This page contains content that does not match your current location
Got a business idea and want to be a force for good in your community?
A social enterprise can help you kick goals, but understanding the legal requirements is key. We walk you through the basics, from choosing the right legal structure to tax concessions and charity status.
You'll learn about:
- What it means to be a social enterprise
- Five key considerations when starting up
- Choosing the right legal structure
- Charity status and tax concessions
We’ll also give you top tips and additional resources to help you in the future.
Who should attend?
People thinking about starting or getting involved in a social enterprise
Maximum number of participants
30. If you think your group will exceed 30 participants please contact us to discuss further
One of our lawyers with expertise in charity and not-for-profit law and experience in providing training to community groups