Please change your location to view this page.
This page contains content that does not match your current location
A healthy community organisation is a safe one. Don’t wait for things to go wrong!
This important session covers your key legal obligations to protect the people in your organisation, and helps you to identify and manage risks before they become problems.
You’ll learn about:
- Why safety is so important
- Effect of incorporation on legal responsibility
- Work health and safety duties
- Child safety requirements
- Risk management processes
- Insurance and protections available
- Safety and risk top tips
- We’ll also give you additional resources to help you in the future
Who should attend?
Board/committee members, employees and volunteers
Maximum number of participants
30. If you think your group will exceed 30 participants please contact us to discuss further
One of our lawyers with expertise in charity and not-for-profit law and experience in providing training to community groups