Please change your location to view this page.
This page contains content that does not match your current location
Conflicts and disputes are stressful events, and the success of your community group can depend on how effectively you manage them.
Learn what the law requires you to do when a conflict or complaint arises between members or committee members of your not-for-profit.
You'll learn about:
- Common disputes involving members or committees
- Following your dispute resolution or grievance procedure
- Disciplining a member - when and how
- What to do if there is a dispute within the committee
- Tips on how to avoid and manage disputes
- How to seek assistance
Who should attend?
Board/committee members and senior staff
Maximum number of participants
30. If you think your group will exceed 30 participants please contact us to discuss further
One of our lawyers with expertise in charity and not-for-profit law and experience in providing training to community groups
Stay up to date with news and changes to the law. Sign up for our monthly newsletter.